of the month
10 Steps to Personal Peace in Turbulent Times
Could Global Peace be 10 Steps Away? Can it really be that simple? Could we use Energy Therapies to successfully diffuse the geopolitical time bombs that are constantly ticking in today's society?
We'll never know until we actually experiment with it! I believe the first step would be to address the constant anxiety we all have about the impending chance of (more) war and the effect it would have on our personal lives before worrying about the effects on our societies, economies, etc.
Since the issues facing all of us are global in nature, persistence may be the key in treating them with Energy Therapies. Gary Craig's EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) works best when you are being really specific…however, that may be a bit overwhelming because there are so many aspects affecting each of our lives. Blending EFT with a variation of Dr. Larry Nim's BSFF (Be Set Free Fast) and John Diamond’s (Life Energy) affirmations may help treat the global issue, and help us focus in on our unique specific issues for the day.
10 STEPS TO PERSONAL PEACE
Practice this exercise daily...it can easily be incorporated into any meditation, exercise or other personal routine, or it can become a ritual on its own. If specific issues come up during this procedure, I suggest addressing those issues in the moment with EFT.
PDF (303 Kb)
- TAP THE K-27 POINTS on the chest below the collarbone and repeat three times, “I accept myself completely and choose to feel safe today.”
- TAP ON THE EYEBROW POINT and state, “I am eliminating all the sadness in all of the roots, and the deepest cause and belief system of this problem. I am in harmony, I am in peace.”
- TAP UNDER THE EYE and state, “I am eliminating all of the fear in all of the roots, and the deepest cause and belief system of this problem. I am content, I am tranquil.”
- TAP ON THE LITTLE FINGER CUTICLE and state: “I am eliminating all of the anger in all of the roots, and the deepest cause and belief system of all of this problem. I have forgiveness in my heart.”
- TAP ON THE EYEBROW and state: “I am eliminating all of the emotional trauma in all of the roots, and the deepest cause and belief system of all this problem. I am in harmony, I am in peace.”
- TAP ON THE SIDE OF INDEX FINGER closest to the thumb, beside the nail while stating: “I forgive myself. I know I'm doing the best I can. I forgive the world leaders. I know they're doing the best they can. I forgive God. I know that's just the way it is.”
- TAP THE GAMUT POINT (Back of the hand between the little finger knuckle and the ring finger knuckle) and repeat three times, “I am safe. I am secure.”
- THUMP THE CENTER OF YOUR CHEST (Thymus) and repeat three times: “I have love, faith, trust, gratitude, and courage.”
- TAP UNDER THE ARM and repeat three times, “I easily and effortlessly assimilate all changes into my life. I have faith and confidence in my future.”
FINISH BY “HOOKING
UP:” Put two fingers of one hand on your belly button, and two
fingers of the other hand on your third eye (an inch or so above your
nose on the forehead), take a deep breath, and state, “I am standing
tall and overcoming any problem. I am clear, centered and secure.”
Gwenn Bonnell is an International Energy Coach & Trainer whose work
is literally changing lives all over the world. For details about Gwenn's
easy-to-use home-study material, books and audio programs, please visit
While EFT and other Energy Therapies in this website have produced remarkable
clinical results, they must still be considered to be in the experimental stage
and thus practitioners and the public must take complete responsibility for
their use of it. This Website is not intended as a substitute for the medical
recommendations of physicians or other health-care providers. Rather, it is
intended to offer information to help the reader cooperate with physicians and
health professionals in a mutual quest for optimum well-being.
The information provided on this website is a good faith effort to expand the
use of EFT and other energy therapies to the world. This web page represents
the ideas of the Gwenn Bonnell and does not necessarily represent those of Gary
Craig or EFT.